2 CPD Credits.
Free Online Training.
Thursday 04/02/2020 - 2pm
This online CPD course is designed for lighting engineers, contractors, designers and architects. You will leave the course with a firm grasp on the different components of a solar street light, how they work and how best to make use of solar technology.
The course covers:
• Solar Components - The different components that make up a solar lighting product.
• Energy Generation - How solar panels work, the different kinds of solar panels, understanding solar panel specification and energy generation.
• Batteries and Storage - The different types of batteries and their pros and cons, battery lifetimes and charge controllers.
• Determining Solar Viability - How to decide if solar is an appropriate lighting solution for your projects.
• Solar Lighting Best Practice - When to use solar lighting and when not to.
• Making the Business Case - How to calculate the cost and Co2 savings possible with solar lighting.
To register for an upcoming training, please complete and submit the form to the right of the page.